MACRO: Process Passed Variable [SUB]
VER: 1.0 2016-05-09 ~~~~~
This is a sub-macro that you can call (Execute Macro) from your main macro to apply pre-defined processing to the KM Variable name that you pass to the sub-macro.
Below this macro, see a TEST macro that shows how to use this sub-macro.
PURPOSE: Process the value of a Variable Name Passed via the Macro %TriggerValue%
HOW TO USE:
(1) Modify the Actions in the below Group "Process Changes to Variable Name Passed"
to be the actions you want to use
(2) In the main calling Macro:
• Execute Macro
• From the gear settings menu of this action, enable "With Parameter"
• Set the Parameter to the NAME of the Variable you want to process
• Do NOT use % notation -- just the actual variable NAME
MACRO: TEST Calling Process Passed Variable Sub-Macro