Prompt With List and other KM dialog window placement

I use Prompt With List extensively. It's very useful, and I'm always finding other uses for it. Usually, all goes swimmingly. Every once in a while, though, the dialog window invoked by Prompt With List appears mostly off-screen to the lower left, so all I see is the edge, and I can't see the choices in the list. I haven't investigated to the point of trying to pin down possible conflicts with other applications, because it's a fairly infrequent occurrence. It also happens with other similar KM dialogs (like Add Action or anything else that presents a search box). Right now, I'd just like to ask whether anyone else out there ever experiences this. Thanks.

Happens to me, sometimes, as well. I wish I knew how to fix it. You are not alone.

I believe I resolved this (it happens for the Add Action by Name window too I think). But I can't find the reference in my “Whats New” list of things done, so I am not 100% sure, you will have to let me know if the issue reoccurs after the next version is released.

1 Like

I will. You have my word. Thank You.

1 Like