Read a collection of Web pages in sequence based on the day of the week, like the Morning Coffee Firefox Extension

Purpose: Iterate through a list of links to be read which is modified based on the day of the week.

Notes:

• could be made to work with any browser
  • I used to do this with a toolbar folder in Safari set to open all links on mouse click, but that's very hard on system resources. Opening one link at a time is much lighter.
  • until you cancel the macro, or reach the end of the list, you can do whatever you like, except press Ctl+W with Safari activated, and the macro will maintain its place in the list. This is just a side effect, but it's useful nonetheless.

Flow:

• set the variable to a list of links to be read every day of the week
  • append links to be read on specific days, if it's one of those days. The list could be cleared or reset here, if that's desirable.
  • iterate through the list, advancing on a specific keystroke (Ctl+W is germaine, and can be done with the left hand, while the right hand is on the mouse). You choose what's good for you.

First day using this without thinking. Works well, but…

I had started AnyList, which enabled Secure Input, which I only noticed because TextExpander is running. The Ctl+W keystroke to advance through the list does not work with Secure Input running.

There’s an article in the wiki: https://wiki.keyboardmaestro.com/Troubleshooting?s[]=secure&s[]=input#Secure_Input_Mode