I am using the following regex in a Search and Replace Variable Action:
(I change “Text” and “1960” as needed for these data sets. I need to filter out lines ending in the letter “o”.)
This pattern produces the expected result — only lines which contain “…Text…1960…” and end in a character other than “o” are retained — in both RegExRX (a program for writing and testing regex’s) and in jEdit (a text editor with an advanced search/replace engine).
I cannot get it to work in KM. I have tried both “case sensitive” and “ignoring case”. I have tried it without the end-of-line character.
I’m out of trouble-shooting ideas.
(20.Sep.2015: edited to make verbal description of regex action clearer.)