Remove Bold Characters From Text

I have a text string that has footnotes using bold characters. I need to find and remove all bold characters in the text string.

Example: Hello to all a today and have a great day. The a between all and today is bold. The a between have and great is not bold.

Is this possible if so can you show me an example?

Thanks
Roger

Where ?

Outside the context of a specific application
(and without visually intelligible before and after examples – screenshot please)

it's not possible to comment or help.

Here is a screen shot. I can copy it to the clipboard.

Screenshot 2023-01-26 at 10.16.48 AM

Here is what I want the output to look like.

4 For it came to pass in the commencement of the first year of the reign of Zedekiah, king of Judah, (my father, Lehi, having dwelt at Jerusalem in all his days); and in that same year there came many prophets, prophesying unto the people that they must repent, or the great city Jerusalem must be destroyed.

Hey Roger,

What you mean is that you want all the text, but you want to remove the bold styling – yes?

-Chris

Chris

I want to remove all of the superscript in the text string. See the small a just before the word first. That's what I want to remove and leave all the rest unchanged.

Roger

1 Like

We still need to know which application – even if you are working on the clipboard, applications still vary in what they put into the clipboard, in terms of formatted text.

Again:

• which application are you taking the text from ?
  • where is it going ?
    • back into the app ?
    • somewhere else ?

And as @ccstone points out, you still haven't shown us before and after – it remains unclear whether you hope to remove:

• text which is bolded ?
  • or just the bolding itself, leaving the text ?

Create a macro with a couple of paste styled text actions that show the before text and the after text and post it.