Removed icon from menu bar

Hi Everyone,

Have a unique one here I think. I removed the menu bar icon using the command key today as I was trying to free up space on my laptop as the notch was hiding an icon I needed access to. Now that I've returned to my main desktop I can no longer see the KB icon in the menu bar at the top of the screen. I've tried to setting the Display Status Menu to NONE and back to Alphabetically and other options, but no matter what I do I can't get the menu icon to re-appear.

Anyone have any suggestion on how to get the menu icon back so I can access KB while it's running? Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,
Ted

I don't see 'Launch Engine at Login' checked. I assume your KM engine IS running.

It is selected, it was just not in that picture, sorry. Here is an update screenshot.

It also seems like none of my actions are working now since I've removed the KB icon from the menu tray.

Turns out it was SentinelOne that was blocking the application. I was able to create an exclusion for it and it's now working. Man talk about a head scratcher!

Found this in the Editor.log file
2023-08-02 05:50:41 KMApplication::LaunchEngine error Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=259 "The application “Keyboard Maestro Engine” could not be launched because it is corrupt." UserInfo={NSURL=file:///Applications/Keyboard%20Maestro.app/Contents/MacOS/Keyboard%20Maestro%20Engine.app/, NSLocalizedDescription=The application “Keyboard Maestro Engine” could not be launched because it is corrupt., NSUnderlyingError=0x6000017d5860 {Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-10827 "kLSNoExecutableErr: The executable is missing" UserInfo={NSURL=file:///Applications/Keyboard%20Maestro.app/Contents/MacOS/Keyboard%20Maestro%20Engine.app/}}}

Hope this helps someone else

Let's hope so.

Here's a few other places in the KM Forum where SentinelOne appears: Search results for 'SentinelOne' - Keyboard Maestro Discourse