I've just had the SSD on my Mac replaced and I'm trying to restore my Keyboard Maestro setup from a Carbon Copy Cloner backup (I'm setting everything up from scratch rather than restore the entire backup using CCC or Migration Assistant). I've followed the instructions here but none of my macros or settings show up in Keyboard Maestro.
To be clear, these are the steps I took:
- Quit KM and engine;
- Delete ~/Library/Application Support/Keyboard Maestro;
- Copy contents of the above folder on the external drive backup to the same folder on local;
- Delete anything with the com.stairways prefix from ~/Library/Preferences/ ;
- Copy all plist files with the com.stairways from the backup to the above folder;
- Launch KM and restart engine.
Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong?