Run another macro while the macro is paused

i have a macro with lots of "move and click" action and it works for me.
at the point in the 1.macro i use "pause until" action with mouse click.
i want to trigger 2.macro during this pause.
when the 2. macro is finished, i want the 1.macro to countinue by clicking mouse.

i think the automatic clicks in the 2. macro end the pause of the 1st macro or something else, i dont know. the problem is that 2nd macro runs while the pause, but the 1.st macro does not countinue afterwards.

I couldn't solve it after long hours, please help guys

1.macro.kmmacros (16.6 KB)
2.macro.kmmacros (5.1 KB)

Hello @Gokhan :wave:

Because it’s 10:08 am here in Germany I also say good morning

This particular issue is quite easy to solve …. If I understand you correctly you have a one Macro that does its thing and at some point this macro pauses until you klick a mouse button and white this mouse button click you want to run a second macro up to its completion and have macro one wait for this ?!

Just put a If Action with the same condition that the Pause until action has right after it and put a execute a macro action liked to the Macro you want to run in the then block followed by a pause until action with a text %ExecutingInstances% does not contain and there the name of the second Macro.

After this if action use another if action that uses the same method like the Pause until action as condition with the rest of the stuff that needs to be done in macro one.

Congratulations issue solved …

Maybe it will not work … sometimes this happens all too quickly and the Macros will eventually be aborted by the engine.
therefore put a pause action before the two actions in the first of action and the same goes just before the actions of your first Macro which will be executed after macro two has finished its work.

Something I also have to mention. Be careful if your second macro‘s last action is a cancel action. Don’t configure this action as cancel this Macro … use the cancel just this macro option - other wise macro one will never get to finish its work because it gets canceled too.

I hope everything is clear to you … have fun building … if you are not able to follow just leave a reply and I’ll get back to you as quick as possible and put the actions together.

Now I’ll have breakfast time :smile:

Greetings from Germany :de:

Tobias

Hello Tobias and have a nice day.
Your recommendation of the if action inspired me, I don't know if it is exactly as you said, but somehow I managed to make my macro work the way I wanted.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

If you’ve made it like these ones then you are good to go …

Glad that I was able to help you out…

I was just out of bed 15 minutes before my reply - without any coffee … but waiting for the machine to to make me one :joy:

Sounds that I’ll definitely will have a great day :sunglasses:

Greetings from Germany :de:

Tobias

1 Like