Scheduled Forum Server Maintenance 23 March 05:00 UTC

The Forum will be being upgraded to version 3.x. This will result in some down time, and may result in some behaviours changes. I will place the forum in read-only mode before the change, and bring it out when I am satisfied it is working properly.

Currently it is scheduled to be at 5:00 UTC on Thursday March 23, which should be late at night in North America and early in the morning in Europe, and a useful time for me in Australia, so hopefully a minimal disruption.

I will also reply here and on the the Keyboard Maestro Mastodon account when the process starts and finishes, though the forum wont necessarily be accessible.

Refer to the new System Status web page on my web server, which indicates the known status of various servers and systems. If you detect an issue, that is a place you can report it, and I will be promptly informed of the issue and can follow it up.

3 Likes

Starting the server upgrade now.

The forum upgrade is finished. However it appears (at least for me) that the normal editor preview is not happening. I don't know why that might be. I've asked on the Discourse forum.

If you notice any problems, please report them.

I have disabled the mark plugin and that seems to have resolved the issue with the editor previews.