Seeking Assistance for a Macro to Auto-Correct Spelling Errors in Copied Text

Can someone please help me? I need a macro that takes the word or sentence I put in the system clipboard, and Keyboard Maestro will give the correct output without any typos or spelling errors to the system clipboard.

This definitely possible with Filter: System Clipboard or Search and Replace of the Clipboard, but you'll need to know what misspelling to replace and with what correct spelling. Basically the macro would be an automated string of search and replace pairs. Do you know the misspellings and corrections, or are you looking for something that does full, general spellchecking and correction? If the latter, you may want to look at using a macro to run the clipboard content through a tool like Grammar Check - Grammar and spell check in English - Reverso .

Keyboard Maestro can't do this by itself...

Search the forum for aspell, and see if this method of spell-check is within your comfort zone.

Otherwise you're probably better off using a more purpose-built tool.

I'm in need of a macro that can perform broad spell correction. I'm unsure about which words might require spelling corrections. Could you please provide me with a macro that utilizes the tool that you mentioned earlier (Spell checker - Grammar and spell check in English) , I'm not familiar with how to implement it within the macro.

I recently came across information suggesting that the latest version of Keyboard Maestro includes a built-in spell check feature. Can you please confirm if this is accurate?

What information exactly?

I already stated that Keyboard Maestro has no such feature...

Try searching the Keyboard Maestro Wiki for yourself.