Snooze Reminders (for any amount of time)

The default snooze options for reminders in macOS are quite limited:

qO9vem

This macro lets you snooze a reminder for any amount of time. Due to limitations in the API exposed by Apple, rather than snoozing it like normal, it marks the reminder as complete, and creates a new one with the same text (with "[snoozed]" appended). It prompts for how many minutes to snooze. Hope it's helpful.

Snooze Reminder.kmmacros (3.9 KB)

I'm interested in this macro but I get the following error:

2020-06-30 08:29:15 text-script:38:43: execution error: System Events got an error: Can't get window 1 of process "NotificationCenter". Invalid index. (-1719)

Hi @carycrusiau, the macro does not work for me either.

But since I use BusyCal (via Setapp) it works a little easier for me. I open the "snooze button" with the following macro and can then enter the desired time with the keyboard.

2020_06_30_Support_1

Maybe the approach will help you. Here is my macro palette for shooting, displaying and opening messages.
With the macro "Quit All" you can close all displayed messages at once.

@close:open Macros <38E3 200630T135715>.kmmacros (253,4 KB)

2020-06-30_14-05-46

Hmm. Are you running the macro with a reminder notification visible (like in the screenshot)? What version of macOS are you on?

Thanks! I didn't realize that a reminder notification had to be active to use this macro. It's clearer now. And so it works very well. Thanks again!

1 Like