Start teamviewer - problem

Hi
I try to create a macro that opens the Teamviewer window and fill out some fields to eventually connect to a slave PC in my studio.
Teamviewer is launched "hidden", - I frankly don't know why and I can't find any information about it - so the macro will have to bring the window in front, fill out some fields and eventually the password, that opens in a separate window.
I need some tips how I can do that.
Any help much appreciated!

I am sure that no offense was intended, but it is preferable to avoid master/slave terminology in situations like these.

A good summary of the reasons why can be found here: Tech Confronts Its Use of the Labels ‘Master’ and ‘Slave’

The Keyboard Maestro feature you are looking for it ‘Activate A Specific Application’ paired with a “Pause Until” action to keep the macro from continuing until that application is actually at the front.

You will need to determine how you can move to and between those fields. Usually the tab key will move between them.

When you get to that point, you will want to see if there is a window which matches its specific criteria (i.e. does the window have a specific title to it?).

We’ll probably need some more specifics before we can give any more advice.

1 Like

HI

Thank you for your response.
The command activate doesn’t work, simply Teamviewer is still docked.
This kind of stops the rest of the actions.

FairytalesInMusic-01-small.png