Stream Deck Does Not Launch Kmtrigger URL Anymore

Hi,

after upgrading to KM 10, I noticed my Stream Deck won't launch kmtrigger URL schemes any longer. I'm not sure, though, if the culprit is KM, Stream Deck or even the newly updated MacOS Monterey.

Stream Deck triggers macros using the KM Plugin just fine with device key triggers.
Stream Deck uses standard and other custom URLs (x-bunch://, zoommtg://) also just fine.

The kmtrigger URLs work fine when using LaunchBar or Terminal.
They used to work in Stream Deck, too. I haven't used them in some time and hence do not know which update broke them.

I toggled the System & Privacy settings for both of them – that didn't do anything.

Any idea where to look would be appreciated.
Thanks!

If anyone else has this problem, I have two workarounds:

(1) Use the Open App action and specify as app "open -u kmtrigger://macro=…"

(2) Use the KM Link plugin by https://github.com/Corcules/KMlink

I really would prefer using the standard URL scheme.
Thanks for any suggestion!

Oliver

Hi There!

I am new here due the above topic. Does anyone know whether they might change this so it will work again?

Would be a lot of work for me to rearrange all of that.

If the URLs work fine from elsewhere, and just not from within Stream Deck, then that sounds like a Stream Deck issue, so perhaps you should ask them why they are not working.

Thank you, for your response, Peter. That was my guess, too. I wrote to the Stream Deck support but haven't heard back from them. It also hasn't been addressed in their latest update. It is curious, though, that the problem in Stream Deck is limited to kmtrigger-URLs while the others I use still work.