Suggestion: an individual window for editing macros…

Hello,
…KM offers the possibility of displaying several application windows on the screen. Perfect!… But each window has its three parts/functions: Groups, Functions and the current macro editing window.

I was wondering if it would not be practical and efficient to have the possibility of displaying macros in separate windows in order to save space and be able to view more macros!…

I would imagine a context menu or a button to access this new function (see illustration below).

What do you think ?…

1 Like

I'm not sure what the answer will be, but I can't tell from your post if you know that the three panes of the KM Editor window can be resized, which does help a lot.

I also can't tell from your post if you know that you can create a second editor window. It's in the File menu of the KM Editor. This feature came in KM v9.

Airy, in fact, I was editing macros and I needed to have several displayed on the screen: I then wondered if the window that I propose (without the Groups panel or the Macros panel ) was not more suited to what I had to operate on!…