Thanks! The macro is very simple so far. The only real difference is the addition of the Trigger.
I didn't put variables into the date fields, but type those in formatted as yymmdd.
My eventual plan is to gather these variables and use them in a word processing document to set up a form on which I can take notes and tags or keywords. Using the Title of the Video as the title of the WP document keeps the notes together with the video in the finder.
Usually the video comes from YouTube, either just now or at some previous time, so I have the page with the video on it and I copy the Title of the video and the URL. I use CopyPaste Pro, so I can have more than 1 clipboard available at a time. I insert the cursor in one or the other of the two fields and paste the appropriate clipboard and nothing appears in the form.
I am able to type the dates in their Fields just fine. In fact, I can type the Title and URL in just fine as well, but that is surely defeating the purpose. In fact, I have made macros saving the Title and URL to Named Clipboards in KM and if I Insert by Typing, instead of Insert by Pasting, the data appears in the form just fine.
Thanks again, for your consideration.