Just wanted to share this cool way to integrate KM with Dictation. No need to buy any extra software like Dragon.
Download this script. I put it on my Dropbox/applescripts folder.
Create a dictation command on Automator
Create the macro on keyboard maestro (notice the name “clean dock”). Names must match exactly.
Link the two with Automator
Done! You can create a voice command for any macro. These are a few of the commands that I have configured, and in parenthesis is what i say.
- lock computer (“Computer, lock”)
- play a particular radio (“Computer, play radio”)
- play whitenoise (“Computer, white noise”)
- record the screen (“Computer, record screen”)
- connect to vpn (“Computer, VPN”)
You can use these commands even if you’re not dictating, which is pretty cool.
Hope you guys find this useful.