This question keeps coming up, so I thought I'd post the answer as a tip.
How to Select Entire Paragraph
To select the entire paragraph when the cursor is at any position in the paragraph, you can use these keystrokes:
- → -- make sure cursor is NOT at start of paragraph
- ⌥↑ -- move to start of paragraph
- ⇧⌥↓ -- select entire paragraph
Put each of those in a KM Type a Keystroke action.
How To Select Entire Word
- → -- make sure cursor is NOT at start of word
- ⌥← -- move to start of word
- ⇧⌥→ -- select entire word