I have been testing a new plugin just released for Touch Portal created by @spdermn02.
It works by creating a list of existing Keyboard Maestro macros that can be assigned to a simple button action in Touch Portal. You can add multiple button actions and assign a different macro to each one.
Pretty simple and slick. A great alternative to the more expensive Stream Deck that you assign unlimited actions and use for more complex actions.
- Touch Portal installed in Mac OS with privilege's as the server.
- Keyboard Maestro plugin installed for Touch Portal. (from Github)
- Touch Portal installed on iOS device as the client.
- Create a button in Touch Portal (server)
- Assign the Keyboard Maestro Action
- Select the Keyboard Maestro macro from the list
- Save your changes
- Open Touch Portal on iOS device and connect to server
- You should see your new button and when you press it it will launch the assigned macro.
Hope you can give it a try and give the developer your feedback.