Custom Keyboard Maestro Plug-in
- Translate informal or relative datetime phrase to ICU datetime
Given an informal or relative date-time phrase like:
now +7d july 20 tomorrow at 2pm
and an ICU date time format like:
EEE, MMM d, yyyy h:mm
EITHER returns a formatted date like:
Sat, Aug 29, 2015 11:28 Wed, Jul 20, 2016 12:00 Mon, Aug 24, 2015 2:00
OR if the formatting string is left blank, returns an integer string which represents the number of seconds elapsed since the start of the Unix Epoch at 00:00:00 Coordinated Universal Time (UTC), Thursday, 1 January 1970.
- Unix Epoch seconds are also used by the Keyboard Maestro date Calculation functions, so output captured from this action in a variable can be used, if needed, in KM calculations.
- Drag the .zip file onto the Keyboard Maestro icon in the OS X toolbar.
- (if updating a previous version of the action, first manually remove the previous copy from the custom actions folder)
~/Library/Application Support/Keyboard Maestro/Keyboard Maestro Actions
- Rob Trew - Twitter @ComplexPoint
(Based on the SmallTime.js code at: https://github.com/RobTrew/txtquery-tools/tree/master/smalltime.ftplugin )