Trigger GUI Bug? Multiple Triggers Are Superimposed Over Each Other

I noticed a strange phenomenon this morning with some macros. The triggers sometimes appear superimposed over each other, and/or beneath the script area. Attached are screenshots.

I first quit and relaunched both the Keyboard Maestro Editor and Engine. Still there. Then I deleted the triggers and reassigned them, and this corrected the issue only temporarily. Within a few minutes they reappeared. I duplicated the macros themselves, and the duplicates also had the bug. I created completely new macros with the same triggers and actions, and also ran into the issue. It appears to be completely random.

Frankly, it's not a big deal as it does not affect the execution of the macros, and I rarely make adjustments to my triggers so not being able to see them clearly is not a huge deal. But I figured I would report it here in case anybody else has experienced it and has any ideas or suggestions.

I’ve never seen this before. It only happened once? What happens when you restart the KM engine and app or do a total reboot?

1 Like

Whoops! Forgot to include that I had tried relaunches (but not a reboot since I had just started my computer). I updated my initial post to mention that.

Hey Chris,

• What version of macOS?
  • What version of Keyboard Maestro?

Try resizing the Keyboard Maestro Editor window.

-ccs

Hey Chris,

System Version: Big Sur 11.6 (20G165)
Keyboard Maestro Version: 9.2

Resizing the Editor has no visible effect.

-Chris

Drat!

@peternlewis?

The only time I've seen this sort of UI corruption it has been caused by third party apps messing around. Most commonly XtraFinder caused various UI issues.