Trigger Instrument Editor Automation

Hello. I make audio samples in Trigger Instrument Editor program. The work is quite routine. It consists of transferring files to certain cells. It's repetitive. That's why I want to automate it. In the video I showed the process that I would like to do with Keyboard Maestro. I don't have a lot of experience. So I'm asking for advice. How to do it? And is it even possible?
First, I tried using the record function. But playing the script does not give the desired result. I will be grateful for any help.

I see your video, which is extremely helpful. And I see what you are doing is dragging a bunch of files from one window to another, and then doing some kind of processing by clicking on buttons using the mouse. In general, this sort of thing is automate-able with KM, although in your case some of the things you are doing are on the tricky side. But it's trickier because you also didn't state how you are deciding how many files to drag, for example. Is it always 60 files, then 60 files, then 30 files? Are the filenames in the left window always the same? If not, you have to explain your exact logic that you use for deciding what to click on with your mouse. If the files in the left window pane are always exactly the same, then it will actually be a fairly easy job, just by having the mouse do the same thing each time. But I have a feeling that you are making mental decisions in this process that you are not explaining, in which case the complexity of this task could go way up.

Thank you so much for the advice. It is really important that file names are systematised. I spent some time and managed to make the necessary script. It does the job. And I saved a lot of time) Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)