Trigger Makro by Name - hide info area

Hi, thank you for your answers, did not manage to come back to this until now.
My biggest issue is that i don't have the Macros organzed as groups per app, but like this:

Macro Toggle Favorites

• If Finder (at Front) → toggle Tag "Favourite"
  • If Mail → Toggle Flag
  • If Photos → Toggle Star

The "Trigger Macro by Name" lists the Macros that are active for the current app because it searches the Text (and e.g. "Finder" is found as text in the Toggle Favorites action).

Ideally, there would be a "get active Macros" action that returns a list (basically what the Trigger Macro by name action offers, but as list).

If you're referring to the native KM action, Trigger Macro by Name, then it lists the macros that are currently available based on their group settings, not by searching for text contained within the macros.

As far as I'm aware, there's no way to get a list of the currently available macros, via AppleScript or otherwise.

Hm, maybe i misunderstand you, but it seems to be that this action is found because "Safari" is in the action name.

Other apps show different available macros.

You are searching for "Safari" in a list of all available macros. That macro appears in the list because it is available. Available macros are those available for the current app and globally available (i.e. not app-specific) macros.