TurboX

Has anyone gotten clipboard management working in the Exceed TurboX client? There are, for instance, two Copy menu items, one in the global Edit menu, which doesn't work, and another in the Gnome Terminal window’s menu, which does, but which I can’t automate with Keyboard Maestro. Even though command-C works if I set it in the app’s preferences, when I automate it with Keyboard Maestro, I get a ‘c’ typed rather than an action. Automating this via a recording fails, since the menu is specific to the window, which also seems to rule out using a menu action.

I think I got this working, after finding the “Enable Menu Accelerator… F10” item in Gnome Terminal’s General Preferences. Then a sequence of F10, E, C (XML below) seemed to work; similarly with P for Paste.

• [image]Type the F10 Keystroke

• [image]Type the E Keystroke

• [image]Type the C Keystroke

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> KeyCode 109 MacroActionType SimulateKeystroke Modifiers 0 ReleaseAll TargetApplication TargetingType Front KeyCode 14 MacroActionType SimulateKeystroke Modifiers 0 ReleaseAll TargetApplication TargetingType Front KeyCode 8 MacroActionType SimulateKeystroke Modifiers 0 ReleaseAll TargetApplication TargetingType Front