Update to 9.1 > Macros reverted to old versions

After I did the latest new 9.1 update, I found that I lost some of my newer macros, and my older ones reverted to older versions of themselves. It's like I stepped back in time.

Anyone else see this? I have no idea how to troubleshoot it. I do have "Sync Macros" enabled but I don't know how they are synced, stored, or backed up.

First step would be in the Keyboard Maestro Editor, use the File menu to select Revert Macros to see if the newer macros would be available (as shown by date).

Ah! Nice feature. I never knew it was there. The only problem is that the last available saved date is "Before Version 9" (I actually need it "before version 9.1") or else September 18, which is two months ago...I literally only would want to roll back a couple of days.

Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 9.17.20 PM

I do wish I had a little more control over the autosaves. For example, if I could force it to back up right now, and make sure that everything from today on is backed up and synced.

I know this doesn’t help with your current problem but I use this macro all the time;

Could be helpful in the future...