Urgent: Autocheck boxes in Poshmark share to followers option

This would be a miracle solution if KM 10 Can solve:
In poshmark.com share to followers screen I need to have KM check about 20-40 boxes. e.g. I need it to check the white boxes to select the item:

https://imgur.com/a/6RJ5s9Q

The site seems to block this type of effort unless it manual. Any suggestions on how to quickly check boxes on a screen. I tried the set google chrome check box to checked feature but it keeps asking me to select line. Not sure what that is but very frustrating to manually have to click each checkbox.

Thanks

Howdy, welcome to the forum! As you might have already figured out, this is a great community full of people who love to help.

If possible, post a link to the webpage itself so we can take a look at it directly. Also if possible, post any macro(s) you might have already started so we can see what steps you taken already.

If you haven’t had the opportunity to read this tutorial, I highly recommend it. It will help you get the most help for your question.

Tip: How Do I Get The Best Answer in the Shortest Time?

This is probably doable with JavaScript, but I'm not familiar with that so I don't have much input at this point. But it's early in the day so no doubt others will start chiming in shortly.

-Chris