URL Macro Help

The keyboard Maestro macro that allows me to copy a URL and pasted it as I need is working and I think you for the help. Rob planted an idea in my head something like this. I would have a User Prompted input that would be title YouTube URL input. There would be three places to load the information. An ams for morning service video. I would load a default URL that would contain the URL for my YouTube channel. I would copy the URL for the ams video once YouTube assigned it an URL. Paste it in. Same would occur for pms and Class. Those would load into 3 available variables.
Then I would have them available to be pasted in where I would need the URL to go for someone to select and go to that video. Example I would, as I currently do (semi-colonytams) would paste the URL for the AM video. (semi-colonytpms) for the PM service and (semi-colonytclass) for the Class video.
I hope I explained that ok. Any ideas on that one would be appreciated.

Separate item: I can currently type ;Vams and get a Page that is fully formatted that is the description for my YouTube Video – Formatted –
Mike Hughes | Sunday Morning 19 May 2041

DBR2024 The Physician, The Sick and the Church

Speaker: Mike Hughes

Resources: Bible Correspondence Course

Your kind edifying comments and prayers are so appreciated. Thank You! Sermons are available as podcasts on many popular podcast services. They are also available as Video podcasts on popular video channels.
May the Lord also be blessing you as well.

PODCAST – SUBSCRIBE: Apple | Amazon Music | iHeart | Spotify | Google Podcast | RSS
VIDEO – SUBSCRIBE: Rumble | YouTube | Facebook

The Bible Correspondence Course is a clickable link as well as the PODCAST names. That’s where the previous information comes in. Any help appreciated.