Obviously KM is flexible enough to do almost anything, but what are some good career paths that operate under the KM macro creator mindset?
Web scraping? Data collection? DevOps?
I'd love to explore careers that approach solving problems in the same way I use KM.
Essentially I love automation – writing scripts and making macros. I make them for anything and everything that needs a speed up.
Some of my projects:
• iOS: Various enhancements around installing apps from the command line
• Movie Posters: Automated search, curation selection, and downloading of movie posters
• Spending Tracker: Scrape and aggregate my own personal account info from banks, credit cards, paypal, etc, and summarize by writing to a spreadsheet
• eBook to PDF: Captured tens of thousands of ebooks page by page, combining each of them into a single PDF
• Video Games (Monitoring): Automated video recorded monitoring of several PlayStation 4 games, complete with YouTube uploads. Includes in-game navigation of item purchase monitoring.
• Video Games (Play): enhancing play with macros
• Food Delivery: Web navigation to order my favorite meals with one hot key!
• Uncountable macros enhancing various applications
My background is in mobile software testing and automation, but I'm interested in branching out into more code-centric work.
What should I be looking at and what skills should I be acquiring? Or maybe I should be asking what it is that you all do?