Where is action Selector?

Where is action Selector? thanks

Howdy, welcome to the forum! As you might have already figured out, this is a great community full of people who love to help.

I highly recommend browsing the Wiki pages to become familiar with the basic KM features. For instance, searching “action selector” led me to this page which if I am understanding you correctly has the information for which you’re looking. :wink:

manual:Macro Actions [Keyboard Maestro Wiki]

If after reading that info you’re still uncertain about anything, don’t hesitate to reply and we’ll be glad to help further.

-Chris

1 Like

Thanks Chris, I think I found that same page, no idea no clue. Thats why posted, Peter wrote me, look in the action selector, but could find anywhere action selector.

1 Like

No worries, that’s what the forum is for. If you have searched and read and still can’t figure it out, then always post your question. See the attached screenshots to see where you can open up the add an action pane.

Add an action screenshots (click to expand/collapse)

Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 16.17.04

1 Like

Totally worn out, looking for

action Selector

Never mind, probably does not exist.

Explain what you are trying to do and I'm sure someone will help.

2 Likes

Hey @kevs, don’t give up. But as @Nige_S mentioned, please explain clearly what you are looking for. “Action selector” is very vague and could refer to several different things.

Give us more details and I am 100% certain we can help you figure it out.

If you haven’t had the opportunity to read this tutorial, I highly recommend it. It will help you get the most help for your question.

Tip: How Do I Get The Best Answer in the Shortest Time?

-Chris

1 Like

All solved, thanks!

1 Like

Okay, so what was it?

1 Like