I apologise if this is a simple question, but I am trying to locate Keyboard Maestro Engine.app so I can add it to "Full Disk Access".
It does not show up in my Applications folder. It does not show up in Spotlight nor in Houdah Spot.
I have upgraded to Mojave and am trying to get a macro to "close" notifications to work again. The dialog that runs when I trigger the macro says to check SystemUIServer.app or drag it to Full Disk Access. What it shows in Finder to be dragged in, however, is a scrip; which cannot be added.
I have added Keyboard Maestro.app and SystemUIServer.app to Full Disk Access, but cannot find the "Engine" app.
It’s inside the .app wrapper
/Applications/Keyboard Maestro.app/Contents/MacOS/Keyboard Maestro Engine.app
- a double thanks for providing the path where to find it!
Now I shall wait see when the next notification turns up to see if "I" have fixed the issue.
I don't know if something has changed between Nov. 2018 and Feb. 2022, but I found that to add Screen Recording for the Keyboard Maestro Engine, I had to do these steps:
- System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Screen Recording
- Unlock by clicking and entering my iMac's password
- Click in the list of apps on the right
- Navigate to Keyboard Maestro.app in the pseudo Finder window
- Control click Keyboard Maestro and choose Show in Finder
- Control click in the real Finder window and choose Show Package Contents
- Close the pseudo Finder window
Drag Keyboard Maestro Engine to the app list in System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Screen Recording
There may be shortcuts.