Wiki typo in CurrentApplication

I found the %Application%1% token mentioned on the following wiki page but it's missing a closing "%".

Fixed. The subject does not seem to match the message.

Oops. Sometimes I modify the body without remembering that the title is wrong. I will try to fix that; I see a pencil icon next to the title.

EDIT: I did fix it, but oddly enough Google had already indexed the page with the old title, and I found this page even though I was looking for words in the old title. Either Google is extremely fast or this website submits changed pages to Google on a very speedy basis.