Wish list: add "display" to move and click mouse

move and click mouse seems obvious but it can get confusing in view of the multiplicity of references
It would be nice to have a display option similar to that found in the click at found image action.
thank you

Screenshot (click to expand/collapse)

Screenshot (click to expand/collapse)

I'm trying my best to understand your suggestions.

• The long pulldown menu that you showed in your second screen capture is already available in the "Move Mouse and Click" action. So I'm not sure what you are asking for with that.

• As for adding a "Display checkbox" to the "Move Mouse and Click" action, that could be useful. But you can already do that by adding a "Highlight" action before the "Move Mouse and Click" action which could be used to "Display" the mouse location.

• As for adding a "Unique/Best/Topmost..." pull-down, that only makes sense for images, not for coordinates.

1 Like

I was simply showing that there are multiple references and the need for a display

I don't understand

good idea, thank you

excellent idea. I tried it and am very happy. thank you

1 Like

You are welcome. I decided to make an animated, funny way to combine the "highlight" action with the "Mouse Click" action. So I created a macro that you can call like this:

Here's the macro:

Click on X,Y while moving animation Macro (v11.0.3)

Click on X-Y while moving animation.kmmacros (6.4 KB)

I admit that the animation isn't as smooth as I wanted it to be (although part of the problem is that the KM Editor's autosaves can interfere with the Engine, so the animation improves over time.) However I found out something cool - if you disable the Highlight action in my macro and increase the LocalStages variable to 200, you get a smooth motion of the mouse, which looks really sweet, because it looks like a human is moving the mouse. Try it out, I think you will like it.

1 Like

I will experiment with it. thanks very much !

Of course, this wouldn't be a trivial feature for The Architect to add as a checkbox on the Move Mouse action, because there are always complexities, like what happens if there are multiple displays. So I really wouldn't expect this feature to be added.

1 Like