Working with pallets

Hi all,

I am just getting started with pallets. I was able to create a simple pallet with a few text manipulation macros.

After I click a pallet choice – Than the pallet vanishes.

Question: how can I manage pallets - In this case I would like to be able to open a certain pallet to a certain window location and then keep it active until I deliberately close it with the close check box – Is there a way to do that?

There are many posts about palettes in this forum. Try doing a forum search with "palette" in the title, and also with the palette tag.

For more info, see Palettes in the KM Wiki.

Thanks Much - I did find show/hide macro group - which seem to do most of what I needed.

Thanks Again
Dave

Hi all,

I am just getting started with pallets. I was able to create a simple pallet with a few text manipulation macros.

After I click a pallet choice – Than the pallet vanishes.

Question: how can I manage pallets - In this case I would like to be able to open a certain pallet to a certain window location and then keep it active until I deliberately close it with the close check box – Is there a way to do that?

Certainly. All you should need to do is change the macro group's setting to "Always activated and shows/hides a palette when:", like this:

19%20PM

2 Likes

@dongtuuyenblackpeony, looks like you have asked the exact same question as this topic, so I moved your post to here. In the future please do not copy someone else's post and use as your own -- just ask your follow-up question in the same thread.

Thanks.

THANK YOU. I have just gone (even more) crazy trying to find out how to turn on Pallets... My I suggest that this photo be prominently placed in the "beginners" part of the manual.