AppleScript Pop Up Menu Switch in Pro Tools

Hi I wrote this apple script that is working. But after performing this click I need to select a value from that pop up menu. I tried set value to, i tried click menu item "value" and nothing is working.

I also tried to automate with keystroke but after perfoming the click, it last 2-3 seconds before performing next instruction. So it useless.

tell application "System Events"
  tell process "Pro Tools"
    click pop up button "Processing Input Mode" of window "Audio Suite: RX 7 Connect"
  end tell
end tell

That should be possible, but since I don't have the Pro Tools.app, I can't inspect or test it.

If you want to record, and post, a short video showing manually (no scripts) what you want to do, then I'll take a look and see if I can make an educated guess. Be sure to narrate the video explaining in detail what you are doing, and what value you want to get. Also, just record the region of the screen that is active in your example.

If you don't have a good tool to record and share a video, then I'd suggest CloudApp. It is free and is pretty easy to use.

BTW, when you post a script, please post using the Forum Code Block.

ProTools and AppleScript is a very bad marriage.

For some reason it gets very very slow, especially with larger sessions. And especially with mouse clicks. Better get a position and let KM do the clicking. But even then AS is slow. "ignoring application responses" in AS won't help (IMHO).

Sometimes I have to use it in scripts but I have a hard time finding workarounds to do AS operations in the background so it won't slow down the macro.

Oops. This is a very late reply...