Are the first two numbers for area for the entire screen?

This is a very simple question. I'm learning to use the area option for move and click, but searching for info, the explanations all use examples with "Window ()" for the first two numbers (the numbers for the symbol with a line up and down with an arrow on both sides, and the symbol with a line side to side with an arrow on both sides).

I'm guessing this means that all the examples/explanations I've seen are just specifying to only search a window, so if I just want to search the entire screen, can I just put plain numbers, such as "0" and "0" to search from the top left corner of the entire screen?

Hopefully this post will shed a bit more light on how to use and determine the area fields:

That said, if you want to search the entire screen, why not just use the "click in main screen" functionality? If you share your current macro and what exactly it is you're trying to do, we should be able to help a lot more.

I'm only trying to search part of the entire screen at a time. I'm trying to find and click an image each time, but the image may or may not be repeated elsewhere on the screen. If it is, I need to find and click each one. It seems the normal way I've used move and click in the past doesn't work for this problem, since it can only find one unique image at a time and if it finds more won't work right.

My solution after some searching/learning was to use the area option on move and click. I know there will only be at most one image I need to click per each horizontal area of x height, so right now I have multiple move and clicks in a row, all set to not abort the macro if not found. I'm not sure if I've entered the numbers correctly, but I currently have 0 for the left-right arrows number which I'm hoping means each search starts at the very left of the screen, then a changing number for the up-down arrows number to hopefully change the horizontal strip each move and click is searching, then for the right arrow a number to span the entire screen for what I think is the horizontal number width, and then for the down arrow an unchanging smaller number for what I hope is the vertical height of each search.

If I've guessed at it all correctly, this means it will check each horizontal strip in succession and move and click on each image, even if there are multiple of the same image on the entire screen.

Again, it would have been much more helpful if you had shared the macro in question, but at any rate, if your goal is to click as many instances of an image as appear on the entire screen, you'll want to use the For Each action with the Found Images collection, like this:

Find Multiple Images.kmmacros (53.7 KB)

The image and highlight action used here are just for test purposes, so feel free to delete those once you're satisfied the macro works.