Hi - I was hoping for some help in learning how to create a KM macro to automate deleting folders and the files within. The screenshot shows an example of my folder structure.
- The main folder "Example" is on my desktop.
- Within will be a series of folders that I need to repeat the operation on.
- I would select a subfolder with "Example", in this case "2008_08_27 - Movie_example_1", and then ideally activate the macro.
- The macro would then delete all the folders that start with "iMovie*", including if the file contains a folder called "iMovie data".
- BONUS: I would then activate an app called EXIFRenamer and drag all the clips remaining in the folder there to be renamed".
Appreciate any help that can be provided to this newbie!