How to Copy Columns of Data from Google Sheets into Different Clip Boards?

Hello, I'm trying to automate copying data from Google Sheets into different clipboards so I can then paste it into forms on various websites. You can see in this video tutorial what I'm trying to do exactly at time marker 1:20 you can see the process being done. However, my issue is I'm not sure how to do that based on the cell selection. I only know how to copy from a specific cell/cells.

I think I need to have it automatically copy all the information from the right based on cell selection in sequence & then store them into different clipboards. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks

https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Introduction-to-Keyboard-Maestro-Macros-for-eCommerce-eBay-Poshmark-Mercari-Automation-MAC/1663536640/classroom/discussions

Hey @CruxMagic,

You don't tell us what vid that time-marker is relevant to – and most folks will be reluctant to sign-up for such a service just to help you out (free or not).

Nevertheless – you might get lucky, and some intrepid soul will take an interest.

It looks to me like you want to:

• Select a range.
  • Copy to the System Clipboard (tab-delimited-data).
  • Place the Clipboard into a Variable (not a Named Clipboard).
  • Parse on a per line basis using For Each action with the Lines-In-A-Collection option.

You haven't given us much of an idea of your workflow, so it's impossible to give cogent advice.

If you haven't read these they're worth a couple of minutes of your time:

Tip: How Do I Get The Best Answer in the Shortest Time?

How to Post Your Macro to the Forum

-Chris

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this as it looks amazing to use especially if you search for business reasons. Trying to lose business data like I do on a daily basis in order to improve your overall function in the market together with other great techniques can give you an edge over competitors for a fact. I own a wine shop and for me to use Google Analytics in terms of what my local online competitors have been doing is vital to remain alive. One of the brightest tools I have discovered is https://blog.coupler.io/google-analytics-to-google-sheets/ as they give you the opportunity of automatization when it comes to such tasks.

1 Like