- Use 1Password Mini with Mac Apps
- 1PW is great for filling in UserName and PW in browser login prompts
- But it does not work as automated for Mac Apps
- If you have a Mac App that requires you to log in every time, you could use the below Actions (or script) to automate that entire process
- Note: This is limited to 1Password Version 7+.
You can use these KM Actions to search 1PW7 for a keyword in the Item Title, and show 1PW Mini:
set keywordStr to "forum.key" open location "onepassword://extension/search/" & keywordStr
You might also find these 1Password Mini shortcuts handy, which you can issue using a KM Type Keystroke Action:
- Copy the password of the selected item.
- Copy the generated password.
- Copy the username of the selected item.