Version 10.2 extends the Prompt With List action options, to allow Always Show All Entries and to not trim white space from entries. There is also a new PromptWithListModifiers token and PromptWithListShowAllLimit hidden preference.
This version also adds an option to the Press Button action to wait for the button to become available.
You can now drag files to the icons in the Application Switcher, and the new version supports the Vivaldi snapshot browser. There is also a new Quote for Process Tokens filter, as well as further refinements listed below.
Changed in 10.2
- Added option to Press a Button action to wait for the button to exist and be enabled.
- Added option to Prompt With List action to Always Show All Entries. (forum)
- Added option to Prompt With List action to not trim white space from entries. (forum)
- Added PromptWithListModifiers token. (forum)
- Added PromptWithListShowAllLimit (default 100) hidden preference.
- Added support for dragging files on to applications in the Application Switcher.
- Added support for com.vivaldi.Vivaldi.snapshot browser.
- Added Quote for Process Tokens filter.
- Added kCGMouseEventDeltaX/kCGMouseEventDeltaY to mouse moved events. (forum)
- Request Screen Recording permission when PIXEL function is used.
- Fixed the Send SMS/iMessage action.
- Fixed an issue with executing shortcuts that contain non-ASCII characters in their names.
- Fixed an issue with ⌘⌥F global search erroneously adding ⌘ or ⌥ character to the search field.
- Ensure that the Clipboard History is saved every three hours (if saving is enabled).
- Ensured image specification text is searchable in the editor.
- Hopefully remove the alert when switching to an enabled keyboard layout.