Keyboard Maestro 11.0.1 is out now.
Changed in 11.0.1
- Request Calendar permission when using the Create Calendar Entry action.
- Fixed an issue with Press a Button and other actions when it fails but does not abort the macro.
- Fixed some issues with the Select Menu by Name action.
- Fixed Search and Replace action to fail when the source cannot be read.
- Mitigate issue with 1Password corrupted bookmarks causing a crash/lag.
- Fixed an issue with Show Palette of Macros not using the default theme initially. (Palettes all changed with V11)
- Fixed the TriggerBase values for the Periodic, Time of Day and other triggers. (Possible Bug: Periodic Trigger’s %TriggerBase% Value Has Changed in KM11?)
- Fixed an issue with FinderSelections and other tokens on pre-Ventura systems.
- Added a TokenTimeout and ForceSynchronousTokens preference. (Possible Bug: %FinderSelections% Token Returns Inaccurate Results When Selecting Large Number of Items)
- Fixed some false positives with modifier only typed strings.
- Fixed an issue with Find Image & Click Mouse With Found Image when Waiting For Match.
- Resolved an issue with the macro group Toggle window stealing focus in Sonoma.
- Fixed a possible issue with some Wireless trigger names.
- Fixed a minor issue with the non-Edit display of Smart Groups.