KMFAM Window Placement Fix under KM10

If you're having problems with the KMFAM "Select Favorite Action" window moving around, add the highlighted action shown here to the macro [KMFAM] Select:

Set your desired x,y coordinates. NO SPACES. Here's the variable name so you can copy it easily: DND__kmfamWindowPosition.

Hey Dan, is there an advantage to using this variable as opposed to the native Set Next Engine Window Position action like we had talked about a couple weeks ago?

Also, out of curiosity, what about KM 10 broke the initial way the window was placed?

EDIT: Just came across this post of yours... is that what caused the issues?

I forgot about that. The Set Next Engine Window Position is probably a better option, if it works.

Also, out of curiosity, what about KM 10 broke the initial way the window was placed?

It's not really Peter's fault. He's using a different Apple web engine (I don't really know the details), and it has bugs. And no, that other post was me trying to solve the problem, and discovering that the way I wanted to solve it wasn't working.

I can confirm it works for me, but I know there are some bugs with it that may effect other users until Peter releases 10.2.