Logic Pro - Macro Megathread (2022)

How about this?

MIDI - Cycle On - Take Folders.kmmacros (21 KB)

Macro screenshot

1 Like

I am sorry for being unclear. Yes, now every simulated keystroke matches the ones I use in Logic Pro.

Ok, I see. Iā€™m sorry for the potentially stupid questions, but I don't understand exactly what I should recapture.
Here the tiny image shows a small picture of "smart tempo", but I don't understand what that has to do with anything.
What should I take a screenshot of?

That works very nicely!

1 Like

I edited my post above with a new macro. Give it a try.

Hi again, Neil!

Thank you for trying to help me, even though I was a beginner and didn't really have the necessary level of understanding to comprehend how KM works.
I have spent some time trying to learn KM these last couple of days.
Here is a macro I created together with a friend of mine, that does more or less the same as your macro, but with the option of deciding whether or not it should be distributed on existing tracks, or new tracks.
Feel free to test it out - it works perfectly here on my end at least.
I have called it "Explode" as this is what the function is called in Sibelius, the notation software.

Best wishes,
Aleksander Waaktaar

Explode.kmmacros (38.9 KB)

1 Like

@noisneil

I'm currently using a macro from you to install .PKG files quicker

But I remember reading an old thread where you working on a similar thing that was customised, so as to only include Audio Units, when installing plug-ins (not AAX, VST, etc)

I'm not sure if this is a real memory, but if so, did you ever get it to work?

It's kind of a distant memory for me too, but yes, I did work on one. I'm not sure how reliable it is, but have a go with this:

Auto-Install Plugins.kmmacros (61 KB)

Macro screenshot

1 Like

Works perfectly, thank you!

1 Like