I have a macro that searches for numerics in selected text then changes them to super script (i.e. bible verse numbers). It also changes the font to "Default" even though I have selected no change in the font. I can't figure out how to leave the base font be as it is.
We also cannot figure it out unless we have the macro. Please post it so we can take a look at it.
How do I post the macro???
In Keyboard Maestro:
- Select the macro of interest.
- Choose menu item File>Export>Export Macros…
- Choose a name and location for the exported file. I always use the default name (which is the name of the macro itself) and my Desktop.
In your web browser:
- Navigate to this page.
- Start a new Reply.
- Drag the exported macro file into the text box of the reply.
- Add whatever comments you think appropriate.
Use the Share-to-Forum function of the Keyboard Maestro Editor.
See the Share button. Also note the Share submenu in the File Menu.
Doesn’t sharing directly to the forum start a new thread? That’s the way it looks to me whenever I start that way.
All you have to do is copy the text and dismiss the new thread – then paste to your desired location.
Or you can use my macro that does all the work for you – up to the point of pasting.
Of course! [smacks head]