New to KM

Hi, I have just started with KM - as it is required by SideshowFX for the Loupedeck CT device.

I am now wondering if I can program my own macros to be then added to the Loupedeck CT to control movements around a specific webpage and even add extra shortcuts and actions for Lightroom.

Are there any tutorials/videos available on this or I am prepared to pay someone to help me get started with this.

Thanks,
John

Hi and welcome to the forum! :wave:t3:

The best way to learn about Keyboard Maestro is to spend time on the forum.

Particularly as a beginner, if there's something you'd like to know how to do, it's a pretty safe bet that someone else wanted to do it too. Use the search function and you'll most likely find what you're looking for.

If not, ask a question. The forum is full of people who enjoy problem solving and helping others get to grips with Keyboard Maestro.

Here's a great article on how to pose a question in a way that will be most beneficial for you:

Aside from that, just dive in!

3 Likes

If you haven’t heard of MackSparky’s Keyboard Maestro Field Guide, you might consider enrolling in it, or at least taking a look at his sample video(s).

3 Likes

Thanks @noisneil and @cdthomer. I have just started with the MacSparky guides - wow what a sea of information - thanks.

I have the SideshowFX plugin for Davinci and Lightroom for Loupedeck. But I can see some extra features that I will need to create myself. Let's see how far I get.

2 Likes

Hi, @Jmm123 ; welcome to the Keyboard Maestro forum.

Since you are a new forum user, I'm going to refer you to three references that will make your time here much more efficient:

Once you've read the above information and dive in, you'll find that there are many friendly users that are happy to assist others.

1 Like