Pause Until Button Exists or Screen Contains Not Working in Chrome

I’m trying to find the fastest way to navigate through Chrome pages to download bills, bank statements and my bank’s website. Right now I’m trying to log into Verizon. I can’t just use the Window tab title as I have to go through 2 screens to login and the title and URL stay the same for both login Windows.

I’ve used [Cmd+Shift+4] to grab screenshots of buttons, text, pictures, etc. on the second web page, but it says they are not found. Using the Display checkbox in KM as part of the Pause Until Action and adjusting the sharp/fuzzy slider I see that the “found” % is just a few percent no matter where I put the slider and no matter the size of the web page I’ve captured. Whatever % I’m able to achieve is not enough for the Pause Until Action to figure its been found. I’m using a 27" Retina Mac, if that matters.

I also tried to use the Pause Until a Button is found. But, I discovered that if the page ins’t already loaded this just doesn’t work. (Since I can get it to work if I’m stepping through it with the debugger, I know I have the button name right.)

As such, I’ve gone back to adding a Pause for X seconds. This certainly shouldn’t be the best solution as I’m either waiting longer than necessary or it isn’t long enough and then the macro is really messed up.

The % shown is the percent of fuzz required to match, so a few percent is good.

Take a screenshot of the desired area of the screen using Command-Control-Shift-4, and paste it into the image well on the action. The Display option in the action will allow you to see where Keyboard Maestro is matching.

Pause Until the image is found should be able to wait for the image to appear.

However for clicking on the image, the image has to be unique (which includes not being visible in the action if the image is small enough not to be shrunk in the image well) otherwise Keyboard Maestro will not know where to click.