Search Clipboard, Between Multiple Double Quotes

How to find the content between the first "" from the clipboard, and the second "", the third ""

E.g:

Last "week" I "went" to the "theatre"
Then save them to the specified clipboard.

The method in the screenshot is not working.

Search Clipboard .kmmacros (2.6 KB)

Try this for your RegEx:
"(.+?)"

Thank you!I tried it and the result is:

But I want to get the result like the picture below:

Give this regex a shot. It seems to work for me:

"[^"]+"

What should I do if I only want the content between the second double quotes ( "went" )?

One way is to use another Search Using Regular Expression action that uses your original regex:

Another is to just search the substrings for quotes and remove them:

Either way results in what you want:

Thank you, can you upload it to me?

Sure, here you go:

Example Macro.kmmacros (2.3 KB)

Just one, can you?(The screenshot is modified)

I want to get this result:

What is it you're ultimately trying to accomplish? If you can tell us what your goal is by isolating all these words in quotes, then we should be able to help more.

Tag the video

Thank you. In that case, it looks like you also want to use KM's browser actions to add each word to the Table field and click the Add button automatically, like this:

Example Macro.kmmacros (2.6 KB)

You can find out what to put in those actions by right-clicking the field and button respectively, inspecting them, and copying their Xpaths. You can see this recent thread for more info if you need it: Copy & Paste from Excel Cells to Individual Clipboards

1 Like

I'm not sure what you are doing, but the RegEx I provided works perfectly for me:

RegEx:
"(.+?)"

1 Like

Yes, your screenshot is the answer I want. But why am I here like this?
Example Macro.kmmacros (3.3 KB)

I try, thank you.

Thank you, can you upload it to me?

It's okay, it turns out that because I didn't add a pause, between the two actions.

Thank you very much!

You need to move the "Display Text" Action UP to be inside the "For Each" Action loop:

1 Like

Thank you!