Search regular expression failed to match (.+)\t(.+)

Can someone tell me what this means?

I'm new to Keyboard Maestro and I downloaded this Macro @WEB Extract & Process Links on Web Page Using HTML Class [Example]. When I run it the below is the error message I'm getting.

"Search regular expression failed to match (.+)\t(.+) Macro trying cancelled (while executing Parse Title & URL from TAB Delimited List)."

I'm running Mac OS High Sierra. i purchase clothes from an online wholesaler LAShowroom.com. Ultimately I would like to build a macro that logs in to LAShowroom, goes to the "Orders" page and clicks all of the links that say "Download Image." This action opens a new tab and automatically saves the images to my Downloads folder.

I've successfully built the macro to take me to the "Orders page" and click the first "Downoad Image" link using the built in macro actions. But there are always multiple links with the same title.

I'm using your macro now to append to mine to complete the macro. The class is "image-download"

A post was merged into an existing topic: @WEB Extract & Process Links on Web Page Using HTML Class [Example]