MACRO: Set Clipboard to Markdown Link of FrontMost Browser [Wiki Example]
~~~ VER: 1.0 2019-08-25 ~~~
Requires: KM 8.2.4+ macOS 10.11 (El Capitan)+
(Macro was written & tested using KM 9.0+ on macOS 10.14.5 (Mojave))
DOWNLOAD Macro File:
Set Clipboard to Markdown Link of FrontMost Browser [Wiki Example].kmmacros
Note: This Macro was uploaded in a DISABLED state. You must enable before it can be triggered.
- Set the System Clipboard to a Markdown Link of the Current Page of the FrontMost Web Browser
- Must be Safari, Google Chrome, or a Chrome-based Browser
HOW TO USE
- First, make sure you have followed instructions in the _ Macro Setup _ below.
- Open your web browser to any page
- Trigger this macro.
Make These Changes to this Macro
- Assign a Trigger to this macro.
- Move this macro to a Macro Group that is only Active when you need this Macro.
- ENABLE this Macro, and the Macro Group it is in.