###MACRO: Set Variable Y Based on Range of Variable X @Example
~~~ VER: 2.1.2 2017-07-13 ~~~
Set Variable Y Based on Range of Variable X @Extension.kmmacros (10 KB)
Note: This Macro was uploaded in a DISABLED state. You must enable before it can be triggered.
- Need to determine the value of Y based the range of X
- For a real example, see Choose value from multiple ranges based on user variable input
###Keyboard Maestro Features Demonstrated
####Prompt for X
TAGS: @Example, @Lookup @Table @ForEach
NOTICE: This macro/script is just an Example
- It is provided only for educational purposes, and may not be suitable for any specific purpose.
- It has had very limited testing.
- You need to test further before using in a production environment.
- It does not have extensive error checking/handling.
- It may not be complete. It is provided as an example to show you one approach to solving a problem.
HOW TO USE
- Trigger this macro
- Enter the Value of X (within the allowed range)
- Results will be displayed
Carefully review the Release Notes and the Macro Actions
- Make sure you understand what the Macro will do.
- You are responsible for running the Macro, not me.
- Assign a Trigger to this maro.
- Move this macro to a Macro Group that is only Active when you need this Macro.
- ENABLE this Macro.
REVIEW/CHANGE THE FOLLOWING MACRO ACTIONS:
- ALL Actions that are shown in the magenta color
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
- While I have given this limited testing, and to the best of my knowledge it will do no harm, I cannot guarantee it.
- If you have any doubts or questions:
- Ask first
- Turn on the KM Debugger from the KM Status Menu, and step through the macro, making sure you understand what it is doing with each Action.