Shell Script Won't End

I'm having trouble making KM that an executed JavaScript has finished.

I want it to run, and then have KM repeat it several times.

It takes about 5 minutes to run.

If I exit the JavaScript with process.exit(1) KM stops the repeat and seems to exit the whole macro.

If I exit the JavaScript with throw '' KM seems to think that it is still running and does not trigger repeat.

Howdy, welcome back to the forum!

If possible, post the macro itself so we can take a look at it and see what might be going wrong. As one of the moderators likes to say, "If we're not testing we're guessing, and guessing often wastes people's valuable time". :laughing:

If you need help on how to post the macro, just let us know and we can walk you through it.

If you haven’t had the opportunity to read this tutorial, I highly recommend it. It will help you get the most help for your question.

-Chris

Hey @Henrik_Franzen,

Unfortunately you haven't given us enough information to respond intelligently.

• Whenever possible when asking for help upload the simplest possible test macro that demonstrates the problem you're having.

• All kinds of important and fiddly information is hidden from view in macros and is not well communicated via pictures or prose.

• How to Post Your Macro to the Forum

• If we're not testing we're guessing, and that's frequently not an efficient use of everyone's time.

Take Care,
Chris

(Keyboard Maestro Moderator)