Some more bugs in the Forum software

I’ll construct a post where folding fails. Give me some edits, because it’s not visible in the preview:

Here is an example where folding fails. The *whole* text should be folded, but only the part up to the pre code block is folded.

Lorem 1 ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

this is a pre code block

Lorem 2 ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est labour.

[end test] to verify look at the source code. You can open the inspector in Safari with ⌥⌘I.

Here’s a screenshot of the source in the editor:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Some bugs in the forum software

The more was referring the the other post. But it’s probably the same bug.

Tom, since this is the same issue, I moved my post to the other topic, and I'm locking this topic.

Moved to: